Winter is Coming


  Winter is coming, and we know what's coming with it.
  We can't face it alone...


Just kidding, this post isn't about Game of Thrones. ;)
But yes, you guys are still going to love this post.
So stay tuned!

My Winter Crush

First of all, a big gratitude to share..
I am really thankful to God, that I don't live in the continent with extreme weather conditions (Yeah, I am talking about Africa and Antarctica) phew! Said that.
And being an Asian is not that bad, when you know that no season is gonna last more than 4 months. This week 'finally' I am gonna post a winter illustration!

Fall/Winter 2015 Mens Collection 
(Here I share, some of my winter crush!)






These are the upcoming trends you will see this Winter, And I should mention people are already loving it!

Illustration

Trend Report- Check
Laughter moment- Check (okay shhh..)
So Yeah Illustration!

Turtle Neck Sweater are so evergreen, You'll never see them outta trend!

Up Close


So I obviously didn't get fall leaves any where, and then I saw Red fake Tulips at home. :p

I love feedback guys, so don't you think twice before commenting!
Plus if you like the post, please share. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing