Lost and Found Summer!


 
    Well officially Summer never goes away from India (which is a happy note), it keeps coming back, as a  seasonal change! So although this is my second post of September, I want to keep you guys updated to the seasonal trend, and I am going to share super perfect summer garment in this post!

   But wait, before I share with you guys the trend report, I want you to know how much I love my readers and I appreciate and value the 1.5k views!

 Okay coming back to the garment of the week, seeing the humidity level plus the light summery heat, its perfect that you don a MAXI! Yes it has flares, super sexy cuts (to make you look an hourglass), suits any body type plus comfortable like a nightgown! ;)


So here are some pictures to help you out with a maxi dress. I aimed for floral one, because prints!



A pattern like this looks flattering for any body type!
 
 Just add a chic pair of block heels and shades, you are good to go!


A slit Maxi dress, Fringe bag, Aviators, Boots and you are a bae! (b.a.e. before anyone else)

Illustration:

A halter maxi, boots and a soft scarf! You win the street style!

Up close!

Boots!

Last picture! Don't forget to let your hair down. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing