No Under 18s Please!

              Now seriously, I am laughing out so loud!

              I know the under 18s are here too, for the fact I know some, that are reading this post (specially this post) beside me. I'll just say, "Continue dude"!




             Now getting to the point. Cannes film festival, is all over my mind that I just came up with a gown that elegant!

             But my idea, my inspiration? 
             Obviously I have it!

Conceptions : amazingly unique haute technology!
Beautiful ain't that? Abstract art is always attractive!
              Has anyone thought conception a beautiful thing?
     
              It's my claim, that art (be it any type of art) makes things alluring.

With that explained (phew) here comes the couture!

Gown motifs ;)

Cuts and Patterns

Haute Couture!

Some Deets:

I believe that Red heels can never go wrong!

Plus with heels and Cannes this is obviously a topic to share, read what that heels controversy was!
That skin [heart it]

Micro Details:


Faculty Remarks, always makes me happy!



One More Thing...

There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also What do you think about Cannes celebrities garments of 2015? Who did you guys get inspired from this year? What do you feel about this illustration? Leave a comment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing