Let's get Raunchy!

                   It's 2015 being the hottest summer, we are gonna talk about.

                  With hottest, I literally mean hot climate ever experienced, humidity and a lot more! India in its best mood :/ (climate condition). So here is some, raunchiness that is so Vegas style. Some inspiration because, LA is about style & a place where all your dreams come true!
                   CAUTION: This can slay you with the first sight of it!


..because; what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I love Las Vegas. I like that Las Vegas has everything. Everything and anything you want to do, you can do in Las Vegas.
Drew Carey

So this obviously goes into my places-to-visit list. 

Illustration

Yeah? Slay'd?
Gold + Fur = Super Sexy

That 2 piece!

Some Details:






One More Thing...

There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also What do you think about this post? What do you guys wanna see, feel? What do you feel about this illustration? Leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing