Project Pink Pipes!



                         Hola fashionistas! 
         
                        Many super freaky incidents happen in our life, most of which some ignore, while some get stuck to it (I am one of them)! Well they say, its not normal... 
  • to notice things extra-ordinarily
  • being told to concentrate at least while your exams (though I did score quite well ) 
  • or that jerk behavior. ;-)
To make it more reasonable you gotta go through the post!
           
                      I just woke to a worst nightmare it could be! Yeah it made me cranky whole day long. But here's the positive part to it! I was noticing things around me that were the most simple, day to day used and ignored to a level that we don't even care they exist! I found inspiration, structure, texture and my illustration in them. (Being cranky makes you do that, or maybe it is my usual pattern of thinking, I know its the later one )

                      The beauty of being creative is, you can ignore things/condition/situation that's right in front of you, whilst you could give exaggerated amount of time to the most ordinary thing it can be, and make it beautiful, extravagant or superabundant! So here's my inspiration Pipelines, yes they aren't ignored that much if you a plumber or say you own a company helping people with the drainage facilities. But I, being me, thought of pipes as piping (the one that makes your garment finished or helps in decorating or adding structure to the garment).



 Here's a picture to give the idea!
I would have loved the picture more if it had more of rust, for that edgy & surly look! But I am kinda cool with this too, it serves the purpose.

                      3D Art for me has never been new, but adding 3d patterns to the illustrated design is real new. Never been there, nor done that!

 Milton Glaser


There are three responses to a piece of design –yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.


True that! Love your thinking! So, here is the aim, 3D Art. Adding dimension is easy, but making it look sensible is tough. And of course a sensible design wins a wow!


 So here comes the sketch!
A tie & dye concept gown with black stones & hot-pink piping! What more? A corset inspired upper torso!


Zoomed in those Black stones! (I used here Black Lentils)


Love for black & white art will stay, no matter what. :)

Some Gratitude to give...

                       I can say I am blessed, to have this amazing, always helping, thoughtful & creative faculty! This professor of mine, always being optimist never failed to spread her good vibes that made us more & more goal oriented, ambitious, artist, creative & good human!
                        I can't thank her enough, she is a crucial part of my life. #MeghaviniJadejaChudasama

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” 
― William Arthur Ward


As I said before, all an artist needs, is some appreciation!


The illustration is subjected to copyrights.



 One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you been into 3d? Love 3d art/illustrations? Trying to make time for "art/ illustrations"? Leave a comment.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing