A Game of Surface! (Aussie/Oz)

                  Beauty attracts!

                  No, I am not gonna write one of those shit post about how to be a boy-magnet. Real beauty is the one, that won't care if they are being themselves, won't hide its true colors, or scared to be unusual. Its about a plantation spread so wide, that it has all the colors of the world possible! Its so beautiful that I am really wanting to learn under-water-diving, yes underwater plantation. I am talking about Great Barrier Reef of Australia, its an inspiration, a motivation, a reason for an artist to love colors, texture, surface, designs, patterns, shapes and what not!

                   I am a sucker for inspiration, theme or rare collectibles & I find them soon yeah. You just can't ignore something that is living, breathing, so wide & breathtaking. (Gotta add this to, palaces-to-visit)

I am sure you are gonna add this in your list too!

Just check this out








Exceptional isn't it?

Here comes my Theme Board & Mood Board
(I am still ol Trend Sketcher, not a TLC host yet. ;) )





Coral Reef Gown (I see resemblance!)

The step-by-step of Coral Gown 

(Hope this help you guys out, for any future illustration.)
Good Luck!

Step 1: Sketch something beautiful, color some paper straps inside & out, stick them &
 Just try & be sure if you could do it or not. :p

Step 2: I didn't stick them, I wanted those perfect coral reef colors.
You don't wanna rip your illustration out.

Step 3: If you are sure, stick it baby!

Step 4: Continue sticking on upper torso, or do it on whole garment!

Step 5: Add on some bling!

Step 6: Fill the rest, use your creative brain!

Love Black & White! ^_^

One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you been into 3d? Trying to make time for "art/ illustrations"? Did you know Coral Reef shall be seen only 60% in coming 30 years? Leave a comment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing