My muse are Shopaholics! (Featuring Ridhi Mehra Anarkali)



             "The way you choose to dress says a lot about you, with your outfit you can convey variance of deceptions. Your outfit can expose your mood, or change the atmosphere around you. You can make it classy, or subtle, or make it luxurious, or maybe, sultry. Dress the way you want, create your own ambiance."

“I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.”
― Sophie KinsellaConfessions of a Shopaholic

Don't we just love Rebecca Bloomwood & she just has a way that we can  link ourself with her! Yes my muse are shopaholics, because its due to them, there are frequency of change in trends, which I love sketching (a lot)!


                     This is the illustration of special concept Indie gown (Anarkali) by Ridhi Mehra. This concept was loved & craved & what not! The whole collection by the designer has multiple reviews. Her RidhiMehraS/S2015 is just the type you could brag about & make those bitches envy you! (p.s : just check out the collection,thank me later) So, this post is dedicated to the best seller by Ridhi Mehra.  

A sketch by Meesha Sadhnani. This illustration is subjected to copyrights. The sketch may differ from the original garment by the designer.


               For my muse: Thanks for motivating me, believing in me and supporting me. For always being positive and exciting the heck out of me and pushing me one step further. ily
#SoniyaSadhnani
Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.”
― Louise Glück

And we both know, which one is who! ;-)



               One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you been into art? Love art? Trying to make time for "art/ illustrations"? Leave a comment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing