Trend Sketcher Diaries


          An Illustrator always has a background not the one made of canvas, his own personal background. Back then, when I was a 13 y'old (8th grader), I used to doodle & sketch a lot (mostly doodle in every other fair book of all subjects other than my drawing book) I loved my drawing class & my drawing pad was neater & interesting than any other class work of mine!

“Growing up, the only class I didn’t doodle in was Art class, because there I’d get to spend the whole time drawing.”
― Jarod KintzThis Book Title is Invisible

The reason behind loving this quote is clear, it matches my history!

         I really didn't knew what I wanted to be, till I had this amazing friend, who channeled my creativeness to the designing industry. My doodles & sketches amazingly formed illustrations!
You are always gonna be my talent recognizer & my muse. ily
#NidhiRamtri(AmeeraHinduja)

        And now, there is this blog, that is going to diary all of my progresses, trend reports, best sellers of the year, inspiring patterns & creative garments! 
Because I know one thing for a fact, and I believe that...
                  "No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist."



          Stay tuned for more posts to come by!
           My next post is featuring a Best Seller.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing