Denim on Denim

This season when its all about "denim on denim", lets change some rules out there!

Now here is some of the evergreen, denim on denim to try on, if you didn't just yet.



Yes, we all love denim on denim, but what if we were to add some structure to it? Okay imagine, broken/ruptured net texture, those like rock band performers, and denim outfit combination!

Denim can be really versatile, trust me on that. Now for making the outfit of the week, the inspiration was "broken"! I love things that are not perfect or normal like they should be all the time, beauty is in things that are broken or frayed but still make something less ugly and interesting!

Here comes the Theme Board & Mood Board:



Illustration!!

Aren't they just perfect! That broken texture tho!

Up close!

That jean! Long jacket is just to add that drama!

That perfect accessory with those dashboard abs!
That perfect & subtle structure with a classy jean crop top & shorts ensemble!
That texture!
I just can't get enough of it!
This picture because.. Denim + Remarks! ;)


One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you tried denim on denim before? Do you guys add textures to your garments? Can you guys find me a new muse for my "art/ illustrations"? Leave a comment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing