Christmas Party Outfits

            Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas, guys! The happiest time of the year is here and so your dress should be the prettiest, right?

Well, I have come up with some beautiful outfit ideas just before you dress for the Christmas party! 
And a customized illustration just to make your exclusive party more happening. Lets get started with!

The Basics:

Some easy outfit ideas that can be literally found in your wardrobe, may be you wore it once or may be never; yet it may be in the deepest corners hiding away. So lets get your memory some strain, hope you remember at least some of them and you'll be the happiest with your Santa-the wardrobe!






The basics but the essentials, I am sure it helps with remembering the stuff you own. Helped me (shh..) Don't loose hope yet, the basics aren't done with, there's more there. Keep reading.



The 8th one makes me remember Kylie Jenner's dinner party outfit, that she wore yesterday that means just a day before Christmas.


Because Winters.. Of course pants are a must. 



             

I am sure, by now you must be decided with your party outfit, but wait lemme show you guys what my Christmas outfit is, and how I designed it


Illustration of the Week:

My Christmas Outfit has delicate drapes, Tutu which just ruled the whole '15 and super high strapped  stilettos!


A mini red tutu dress combined with yellow off-shoulder drape. And a yellow net for the puffiness just for the festive effect!





Trend Sketcher Wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 
Do share the post if you love it.
I love the feedback you guys post, so keep it up!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Mint Fashion 2015