Put on that TuTu!


            Now this is not my first post on how that 20 or 30 year old apparel of your Mom or Gran-ma can turn out so trendy! Trust me with vintage clothing, and this post is going to be about those TuTu skirts, that fashion bloggers around the globe acknowledge.



               Here are some selected TuTu outfits for you guys!
And believe me, people are gonna just keep asking you about that outfit ;)




                 This TuTu skirt is one of the high street fashion trends of the 2015, including culottes & palazzo and why not? They are delicious, comfortable and it converts your personality in an instant! 


               Wait a minute, talking about vintage and we ignore Corsets! How can we let that happen? Corsets are super-super-controversial garment of the old era! 

Here are some dynamic changes that corset went through
Try some of my favourite shopping sites for that sexy corset!


And illustrating both apparel pieces resulted a total Emo outfit! (Gah that combination asked for some Rock chick kinda look! How could I ignore that )

Illustration:

Here comes the illustration of the week! 
My first Emo Outfit!
My intention was retro tho!

Up CLose!
Those Wayfarer, Spiked Cuff & Stringed Corset!

I feel like the lower torso gives kinda Alice in Wonderland feel!

Alice in Wonderland shoes with spiked heels!
Okay, Last picture of the Emo Outfit!

             I enjoyed writing this post! Hope you enjoyed reading it, feedback guys, I value them. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing