Marsala!




Hola fashionistas!

First of all I am sorry for being MIA on blog, last week. Man I lost a part of me that week( I didn't blog!), plus it was like a never ending drama show (p.s. Indian TV drama level : p) that is going 24/7! But yeah this mid-week I again gained something. ;) So, Trend Sketcher has decided that just ensemble suggestions feels too less knowledge shared, how about lifestyle blogging?

Do let me know how you felt about this week's issue? Plus would you love daily fashion updates? Now coming back to Marsala!





 Okay let's first know, What is Marsala?

Marsala - dark sweet or semisweet dessert wine from SicilyMarsala - dark sweet or semisweet dessert wine from Sicily
fortified wine - wine to which alcohol (usually grapebrandy) has been added


And this Marsala wine color, is the color of the year! Its a dreamy, romantic, rich and mystic color! I bet its taste must be dreamy too ;)


Plus its an A list celeb's most demanded color, be it for Couture garment, Statement bag, Box heels, Lip tint or Nail paint! They love it, they wear it!

Now here are some visual treats for you guys!




Have you fallen in love with this color yet? If not keep reading, you sure will.
Now here come's my Illustration of wrap dress ensemble, with gold details!

Twin benifit!

That background required some thinking to do man!
                                                              
Sarong Wrap Dress!
Those are some sexy, delicate heels brings us with Power dressing!


Do give me the feedback, guys! Plus share the post! :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing