Work it Out!


Hola mates!

This week was a whole bundled joy, rage, confusion & cute achievements; all in all a happy week with not stopping rains! Made me come up with an idea, a superb one, to decide a monsoon ensemble for you girls!
Well this monsoon ensemble is not just any day wear, it can easily form a date wear and become a work wear with the same ease! 


Well I gotta tell a secret, when I design an ensemble, or just a simple doodle/illustration I design thinking what I would wear when I would go for a date, or when I am a company executive! Thinking like that makes stuff easy, reasonable and  exclusive.

So, this week work wear will be glamorous, comfortable and super chick. Be it Summer, Winter or those rains; we ain't gonna stop are we?

Here's a super cute, Indian rains picture for you! (his smile:) )

Coming back to the work wear ensemble. So here it comes, right away!



Strapped heels, because Monsoon!

So yeah a woman on work post! Workitty!





One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you suggested your guy any beach ensemble before? Do you guys believe in making a statement wherever you go? Can you guys find me a new occasion for my "art/ illustrations"? Leave a comment. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing