A Brief Encounter



Hola fashionistas, this week's gonna be super exciting, because I have some special things in my kitty, if you are gonna go at some beach or pool parties with "that guy"! Now this post is gonna be about the ensemble that you gonna definitely make him wear. ;)

First thing first, this is my first half sketch without legs (so, without those flip-flops ;p). Now just that missing, I'll suggest white flip-flops!

So, After getting multiple reviews on this sketch [which were WHOA! or U nailed it! or Excellent with a smiley ;) ] I am very very excited to share it with you guys!

So here comes the illustration!

That ensemble! ^_^

Oops my handwriting :p

What camera angle can't change?!
This one's for a good friend, that beard tho!

Sunnies - check, Sling bag - check, statement shorts - check, wash cloth - check!


One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you suggested your guy any beach ensemble before? Do you guys believe in making a statement wherever you go? Can you guys find me a new occasion for my "art/ illustrations"? Leave a comment. :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing