Lacoste

I never try to convey a message, I just want to tell a story. Why that story in particular? I have no idea, but I have learned to surrender to the muse. I become obsessed with a theme or with certain stories; they haunt me for years, and finally, I write them.

Finally a post on Lacoste!





Why would someone come up with a crocodile logo? For its symbol of strength? Dominance? Power?
This brand has been in sports gear & wear industry since 1933. 

Talking about my inspiration of the week, so here comes the Theme board & Mood board!

WHOA!
Just see the texture! I am in love already!

Garments Rendered:

I am glad to inform you guys that this post includes a female + male illustration!

That couple will slay em all!

Up close! Texture
The Pant color is something you would want to add in your wardrobe! We don't mind that embellished belt too ;)

That Shirt requires a lot of confidence babe!
This dress may make you pretty but it comes with those alligator powers too! 
That's one hell sexy back! Strong women need to have personality defying clothes!
Remarks time! :)


 One More Thing...
There's one thing I want you guys to do...

As you know, I am gonna be spending a ton of time writing articles like these for you.

If you could help me by sharing this on Twitter or Facebook, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you seen an alligator for real? Is it one of the terrifying animal you don't wanna talk about? Can you guys find me a new muse for my "art/ illustrations"? Leave a comment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two for Joy!

Chartreuse: More than just a yellow-green color

Power Dressing